At DiscountCall, it’s obvious which color we prefer. Our symbolic green permeates our branding and shines brightly whenever we conduct business. However, green is more than just a color, it’s a way of working and living that honors our environment and helps preserve it for future generations. Below is a list of our environment-friendly green initiatives.
- We have the ability to remotely monitor our phone systems. Not only is this a cost savings for our customers and DiscountCall, it reduces fuel usage by keeping our service fleet off the road.
- Inbound technicians have an 85% first-call resolution rate. Our technicians are trained to ask the right questions and take the time to solve issues without scheduling an in-person service call.
- We re-use jacks and cables, when possible.
- We recycle all paper, plastic and glass in our office.
- We use an eFax service, cutting down on paper usage.
- We have a paperless billing system.
- We have a virtual library of "how to" resources for all of our products.
- We provide service locally. We have a nationwide network of technicians available to install phone systems and cabling.
- We send old phone systems that have been replaced to a recycler who uses the parts for plastic.
- Our logo and trucks are green. This may sound silly but with a truck like ours, how could we not be.