Ethernet delivers dedicated bandwidth to your business and provides consistent reliable performance and throughput. Flexible bandwidth options allow for scalability and easy upgrades. The dedicated connection quickly transfers large data and multimedia files, while the plug-and-play Ethernet connection simplifies setup and reduces the cost of equipment setup and basic operation.
Ethernet can provide speeds of up to 1Gbps while maintaining the same reliability and symmetry to that of a T-1. Unlike a shared access line such as Cable, Ethernet is a dedicated connection ensuring internet traffic jams are bypassed. For businesses that depend on internet during peak usage hours, the ability to avoid competing for available bandwidth amongst other users within a cable environment is critical.
- Increments ranging from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Symmetrical upload and download speeds.
- Dedicated connection that provides a more reliable and consistent performance compared to that of a cable connection.
- Tremendous bandwidth provides sufficient access for small, medium and large businesses.
- Guaranteed Network Reliability — SLA’s (Service Level Agreement) guarantee 99.99% uptime.
- Securely transfer large data files, utilize hosted applications, and take advantage of flexibility to add speed at any time.
- Simple plug-and-play setup reduces cost of equipment setup and operation.
- Symmetrical connection reduces time spent waiting for large files to upload.
- Greater bandwidth at a lower cost per megabit than T1, Frame Relay or Private Line provides greater value.
Why clients buy Ethernet Bandwidth from DiscountCall:
- Flexibility - Our selection of providers and access technologies allows us to tailor the most appropriate solution based on our client’s business environment and footprint requirements. We can also seamlessly integrate with other site-to-site and remote access VPN tunnels and security services.
- Pricing - Our group of highly-skilled and experienced personnel help save time and money during site qualification and installation process.
- Discounts on new Phone Systems - Our business model enables us to provide you with discounts on new phone system purchases or upgrades to your existing system.
- Support - Our inbound team answers the phone quickly and manages trouble tickets on your behalf bypassing possible long wait times.