Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) is the fastest growing wide area networking (WAN) technology in the country. It allows companies to replace their existing Frame Relay with a smarter, more reliable and faster service with NO CIR's. Connect multiple locations and data centers all over the world using a fully meshed network with up to 10 layers of “class of service” for voice, video and data.
- Fully Meshed MPLS VPN - Provides privacy and direct site-to-site communication without costly permanent virtual circuits (PVCs).
- Quality of Service (QoS) - Prioritizes performance-sensitive and business-critical applications for optimal delivery by minimizing jitter, latency and packet loss.
- For those customers who require an added level of security, IPSec allows enterprise networks to encrypt critical data before it enters private-IP networks using DES and 3DES encryption.
- Comprehensive SLAs - Ensures maximum availability and network performance by minimizing jitter, latency and packet loss.
- 24x7x365 Proactive Monitoring and Support - End-to-end management of entire network.
The benefits your business will see with MPLS Networking purchased through DiscountCall:
- Privacy - MPLS routing technology provides network privacy comparable to frame relay or ATM. By using only private IP address space and private routing domains, the carrier can ensure that your mission-critical traffic is segregated from any other enterprise or public Internet traffic.
- Performance - An all-optical MPLS network uses label-switched paths instead of traditional IP routing, so customer traffic traverses the network with minimal delay and packet loss. This is ideal for customers with performance-sensitive applications, such as VoIP and video conferencing.
- Flexibility - A wide selection of access technologies and providers allows us to tailor a solution that best fits each site's specific bandwidth and redundancy requirements. We can also seamlessly integrate other site-to-site and remote access VPN and security services to tailor a solution that addresses all of your communication requirements.
- Pricing - A group of highly-skilled personnel available to help save time and money during site qualification and the sales and installation process.
Why clients buy MPLS from DiscountCall:
Our consulting and support services are available above-and-beyond the carrier's customer service.
Our clients continue to enjoy direct invoicing and support from their carrier, as well as benefiting from our existing relationship with the carriers as a point-of-contact on the account. We are able to incorporate various agent managers, sales engineers and technical engineers from each carrier during the sales cycle and provide on-going support after installation for all MACD's (moves, additions, changes, deletions).
Thousands of clients use us for their telecommunications needs because we make the process easy and understandable and utilize our behind the scenes access for quicker customer support and resolution.